Both Dam and Sire Owner known here within as "Parties" agree by entering into this contract to abide by all of the Rules, Regulations, Guidelines and Policies as set forth in the HPA Handbook.
Both Parties are aware if any violations are found to of occurred during the execution of this contract both Parties stand to be expelled and/or banned from All future Privileges involving HPA.
Minimum charge for Stud Service is to be $1000.00 and is to be paid in cash Prior to or at time of Mating. Puppy Back arrangements are not a satisfactory way of conducting 2-Owner Matings and are not allowed. Date of Transaction: __________________ Price: ___________
1. Both Sire and Dam must be Certified by a Practicing Licensed Veterinary PRIOR to a 2-Owner Mating/breeding on a State Certified Health Certificate for:
A. Overall Health - Dated, Issued and Signed Health Certificate in the State which the owner of the animal resides within 10 days of breeding. (*breeding date will be determined 63 days from date of birth of litter.)
B. Clear of any degree of Luxating Patella.
C. Wormed with an all-around wormer (*such as Drontal Plus) within 10 days of breeding.
D. Certified Brucellosis free by a Licensed Certified Lab.
E.. Animal Certified Tested free of:
F. Animal Certified Free of:
1. Hernia (*for Dam & Sire) .. Retained Testicle (*for sire)
2. Overbite - Underbite - Retained Teeth
3. Undesirable Coat Type (*No visible CDA, bald/thin/brittle areas or overly thick coat.
G. Animal deemed to be of acceptable SIZE, AGE, and QUALITY for breeding purposes.
1. Individual Animals Microchip must be on Veterinary Document and Inserted by Veterinarian at time of Exam.
2.. Animals Date of Birth Must be on the Certificate. (*Both Dam and Sire must of reached the age of 14 months for breeding purposes.)
3. Animals WEIGHT must be on the Certificate. (*Note: Sire must be within 2# of Dams weight to qualify for Stud-Out Services).
4. Veterinarian must Certify he/she finds the animal suitable for breeding purposes.
I. ALL Puppies born from a 2-Owner Mating must have:
1. *Individual TESTED Clear Results for MPS VI, PLL, Cystinuria (*CYS), DM (*Degenerative Myelopathy) and Double Coat prior to litter being accepted for registration. (*Clear by Parentage or Clear by Lineage will not be accepted for 2-Owner Matings).
A. Every puppy must be identified by Microchip on Testing Paperwork.
2. DNA verified as to Parentage (*Both Dam and Sire). Only 1 Sire will be allowed for 2-Owner Mating and if more than 1 sire is found to of sired the litter the whole litter will be disqualified for registration.
3. Certified by a Practicing Licensed Veterinarian, at 8 weeks of age, to be Healthy and Free of:
A. Heart Murmurs, Incorrect bite, Worms, Parasites, Protozoans (*Giardia - Coccidiosis), Hernia, Retained Testicles, Mites, Flea, Ticks, Ear Mites, Respiratory Issues, Knee Issues, Skin Issues, Eye Issues
J. All cost related to 2-Owner Mating Requirements are the responsibility of the Dam and Sire Owners.
A. Additional cost are not to be *charged to the Puppy Buyer in any way. (*by additional Price to Puppy, by Agreement (*Verbal or Otherwise), Contract/Consent.)
AA: Additional Cost will be deemed any additional cost over which Breeders sold a previous puppy of Like: Gender, Color and Pattern ... within the previous 6 months.
AAA: Owners may be requested to show proof of sales within the previous 6 months. Failure to supply supporting documents, in a timely manner, can result in total litter being disqualified for registration and the removal of good-standing status of both Breeders.
B. Violations to Additional Cost Clause will result in banning of ALL Parties.
K. Puppies from a 2-Owner Mating may not be re-homed prior to 8 weeks of age.
A. Any Violation of Stud Fee Clause will result in both parties being banned for life..
A. 2-Owner Mating (*Stud) Contract will be required to be submitted to HPA at the time of Litter Registration but no more than 3 weeks after the delivery of the litter..
A. There is a $65.00 fee to file a 2-Owner Mating Contract.
AA. Fees are the responsibility of the Dam Owner.
B. Failure to file a 2-Owner Mating Contract can result in litter being ineligible for registration.
BB. Contracts accepted after the 3 week period will be charged an additional $100.00 above the $65.00 filing fee.
N. Puppies resulting from a 2-Owner Mating will be submitted for registration on an HPA Individual Puppy Registration Form AFTER the Litter Registration Application and Required Forms have been submitted and Proper Payment Received.
Disclaimer: HPA nor it's affiliates will become involved in any issues with 2-Owner Matings with the Exception of taking Executive action against 1 or more parties involved.
H. Breeding must be of Natural Breeding or Fresh Semen A.I. (*not frozen or shipped).
1. Fresh Semen A.I. must be done by a Practicing Licensed Veterinarian or an HPA A.I. Approved Specialist and Bitch is to inseminated within 10 minutes of Semen being freshly collected.
Additional Requirements involving 2-Owner Mating and the offspring from 2.-Owner Mating has been reviewed by both Parties on the HPA website and both parties are in full agreement to comply with all rules, regulations, bylaws, guidelines and policies.
Signature of Sire Owner: dated:
Signature of Dam Owner: dated: